Day 1: Tarangire National Park.
Pick up at 8:30am at your hotel and drive to Tarangire National Park for a day game drive with picnic lunch, late evening drive to the campsite for dinner and overnight at Panorama Public Campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro crater
After breakfast, drive about 1hour and descend into Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive about 7hrs in the Crater, exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and many more game. Later you will ascend to the top and drive back to your lodge. Panorama Public Campsite.
Day 3: Manyara National Park
We drove to Lake Manyara National Park in the Great Rift Valley. We will start with walking in the park for about 3hrs then proceed with the game drive with picnic lunch in the Park, while see home to tree-climbing lion, colorful birds, elephant and hippo, we will have afternoon game drive in the park later proceed back to Arusha
Price is USD $ 600 per person in a group
- Park fees
- All activities (game drive)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (4WD custom safari vehicle)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
Price Not included:
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees