Day 1: Arusha /Lake Manyara NAtional Park.
Pick up at 8:30am from your hotel and drive to Lake Manyara National Park in the Great Rift Valley with picnic lunch.
You will visit the flamingo’s colorful birds, if lucky you can see lions climbing trees later in the evening drive back to your campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro crater/Arusha
After breakfast, drive about 1hour and descend into Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive about 7hrs in the Crater, exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, hippo and many more game. Later you will ascend to the top and drive back to Arusha for drop off.
Price is $ 400 per person in group
- Park fees
- All activities (game drive)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (4WD custom safari vehicle)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees